Come join the biology team! Student positions are
periodically available for all academic quarters.
These vary according to lab schedule, but approximately 10-20 hrs per
week. Fall and winter quarters are busiest. Hours may be adjusted
around your schedule.
- Care of the greenhouse: watering plants, general clean-up,
and occasional repotting as necessary
- Assist in putting up, taking down and cleaning glassware
for lab experiments for Biology 1101 labs in fall and winter quarters
(may include preparing simple solutions and dilutions)
- General cleaning of glassware and equipment used in
- Set up and put away microscopes as needed
- Inventory microscope slides as needed
- Help maintain specimen collection
- Help maintain the labs and prep area
- Periodic testing of safety showers and eyewash stations
- Occasional data entry
- Other stuff that hasn’t occurred to us yet!
344 Science, 419-995-8853,