The goal of the Honors Program at The Ohio State University at Lima is to enrich the intellectual development and academic experience of qualified students by providing greater academic challenges and opportunities than are common to the regular courses of the University.
Honors coursework is designed for those students with a strong desire for learning and the motivational and intellectual ability to pursue special academic projects to fulfillment.
The Honors Program offers Ohio State Lima students greater opportunity to interact with the University's faculty and with other highly motivated students.Honors Benefits
• Priority scheduling
• Admission to honors classes
• Enriched academic environment
• Connections to other high-ability, motivated students
• Increased access to faculty
• Unique research opportunities
• Eligibility for Honors awards
• Honors recognition on transcripts and diplomas