Please remember that you must have your $100 acceptance fee paid before attending an Orientation.
Your Orientation is mandatory and will include:
- learn what is expected of you as an Ohio State student both in and out of the classroom
- attend group advising sessions to learn more about your area of study and to schedule classes
- meet other incoming Ohio State students
- become more familiar with campus
- complete university business, such as getting your BuckID card and consulting with Student Financial Aid
- complete any necessary placement tests
- receive your schedule of classes for Autumn Quarter Orientation is mandatory, and students are expected-and family members are strongly encouraged-to participate in all orientation activities.
Orientation Dates are as follows:
All new freshmen and transfer students will be charged a $50 registration fee and it will be assessed on the first semester’s statement of account.
Freshman Orientation Dates
Friday, June 7 (Honors)
Wednesday, June 12
Friday, June 14
Wednesday, June 26
Friday, June 28
Wednesday, July 10
Friday, July 12
Friday, July 19
Wednesday, July 31 (Academy)
Thursday, August 1
Friday, August 2 (Transfer)
Friday, August 9
To register for orientation go to lima.osu.edu/rsvp and use the code provided in the Orientation Registration Guide.