- Judging will be based on taste, appearance and the embodiment of the Buckeye theme.
- Drop off your entries to Debbie Horvath in Galvin 049 from 8-9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011. You can also drop off your bake sale items at this time.
Schedule for the day
- 8-9 a.m. Drop off items in GA 049
- 10 a.m. Judging begins in Galvin Lobby
- 10 a.m.-samples are gone People’s choice tasting in Galvin Lobby.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Bake sale to benefit the LSAC Hardship Fund
Can I contribute to the bake sale without entering the Bake Off?
Yes. Bring your bake sale items to GA 049 between 8-9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011.
What do I need to bring to enter the Bake Off?
Bring two of your creations – one for tasting and one to put in the bake sale.
Do I need to supply a recipe or ingredient list?
Please supply a recipe or ingredient list to help bake sale customers with dietary restrictions.
How can I participate in the Buckeye Bakeoff and Bake Sale if I don’t bake?
You can come to the Galvin Lobby at 11:30 a.m. to taste a variety of the entries and vote on the People’s Choice Award with spare change. Tasting will continue until we run out of samples. You can also purchase some of the baked items at the bake sale from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. All proceeds from the Bake Sale go to the LSAC Hardship Fund.
What can I win?
The winner will receive a trophy. The People’s Choice winner will receive a spirit prize.
When are entries due?
To enter the Bake Off, fill out this form and submit it by Friday, Nov. 18, 2011. You can also fill it out and drop it off in the Communications Office, PS 210, by 4 p.m., Friday, Nov. 18, 2011.
You do not need to RSVP if you are bringing items for the Bake Sale but not the Bake Off.