Registration is now closed for the Autumn 2014 Legal Nurse Consultant Program. Please check back for dates and location for the Spring 2015 session.
- Introduction to Legal Nurse Consulting and Legal Theory
- Legal Procedure, Process, Discovery, Trial and Deposition Skills and ADR
- Written Reports & Workshops (I & II)
- Medical Research: Expert Location (includes Mock Trial coordination, Forensic Cases, ERISA, HMO, Complex Litigation, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Toxic Tort, EMTLA)
- Life Care Planning, MSA, Case Management (WC), IME, Marketing, Business Set-Up
- Medical Record Review (A-Z case evaluation)/Risk Management & Interacting with Defense Counsel
- Student Report Review
Wanda J. Burns, R. N. has been a Legal Nurse Consultant for over 20 years and currently is employed by a plaintiff firm in Warren, Ohio. She assists with wrongful death and personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Wanda also conducts mock trials throughout Ohio for legal professionals. She is one of the founders and a Past President of the Northeast Ohio Chapter of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.
Linda Gartman, RN,LNC-C is President of Gartman Health and Rehabilitation, Inc. Her experience includes general consulting for plaintiff and defense law firms. She provides expertise in cases involving life care planning, rehabilitation and case management for catastrophic injury cases and workers 'compensation. She also conducts mock trials throughout Ohio. Linda is a Past President and founding member of the Northeast Ohio Chapter of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.