- Attend an LSAC meeting. We offer these meetings once per semester, so you have 4 times each year to attend a meeting.
- Attend a student based activity. This includes things like sporting events, performances, concerts, and any events that Students Activities or Student Senate do. Many events are offered every semester in all areas.
- Volunteer to help with a campus event. This is very easy, and most of us already do this. Some examples are: Campin' on the Quad, Kid's College, Quiz Bowl, Science Olympiad, and many other events.
- Attend a Lunch-N-Learn event. Lunch-N-Learns are offered several times throughout the year. We try to offer something for everyone, so please find something you like.
- Attend a Barons Athletic event. Attend any Women’s Volleyball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, Golf, or Baseball contest to cheer on our very own Barons.
- Give or receive a Star Buck. This always makes someone feel good, and you know you like being told “good job” by your fellow co-workers. Forms can be found on the LSAC page on our website.
- 7. Attend an annual campus event. Attend any annual event on campus such as the Opening Day meeting, the faculty/staff holiday party, the Run-to-Ride 5k, Spring for Scholarships, etc...
- Submit an idea to any LSAC member. Please make any suggestions for upcoming events, ideas for improving LSAC, or how to support work life on campus.
Once you have completed all 8 events, and your card punches are full, please bring them to Staff Appreciation Week and give to a LSAC member. During Staff Appreciation week all completed cards will be entered in the drawing for a $100 VISA gift card.
Thanks for continuing to be involved in your Ohio State University at Lima Campus!