Welcome to the Admissions Office for Ohio State Lima. Our admissions team is here to guide you through the application process. Creating a seamless, one-stop process to your pathway for becoming a lifetime Buckeye. We would love to invite you to campus for a tour and to see first hand how Ohio State Lima can be the right fit for you.
DeadlinesSelect the dropdown for detailed information.
Complete the Regional Campus application before June 1.
A complete application will include:
- The Application
- Official ACT or SAT scores sent by testing agency (not required for admissions, but required for all scholarships)
- $60 application fee
- Official High School transcripts
File FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- File at fafsa.gov
- OSU school code is 003090 (for Lima and Columbus)
- Priority Deadline: February 15
Students will automatically be awarded a Lima Buckeye Distinction Scholarship Award based on their qualifications if the above deadlines are met.
Complete additional scholarship applications by Feb. 15.
- Arthur and Marian Rudd Scholarship, Osborn Scholarship, Griffith Scholarship and J.J. Walter Scholarship have separate applications to be completed.
- Lima Campus General Scholarship application includes more than 40 additional scholarships.
- For full details and to learn more about the scholarship process, click here.
Pay the acceptance fee before May 1.
Upon receipt of your acceptance fee and orientation date will be assigned. During orientation you will learn about student expectations, meet with an advisor to schedule classes, complete any necessary placement tests and complete any additional university business, such as getting a student BuckID and consultation with student Financial Aid.
Make a deposit for housing if students plan to live near campus.
The community surrounding the Ohio State Lima Campus offers many great options for off campus housing with apartments right next to or near campus as well as dormitory style living. Click here for a listing of house options.
Attend Orientation over the summer.
Orientation invitations will be sent out in early spring. Click here to learn more about the Ohio State Lima orientation process.
Put campus in your pocket with the OSU Mobile app. Easy access to everything Ohio State offers, from viewing grades and class schedules, to real-time bus locations. Features include:
- View grades and classes and athletic schedules
- Discover nearby shops, restaurants, and buildings
- Find people, news, events, and libraries
- Campus map and real-time bus locator
- Buckeye Stroll
- O-H-I-O photos
Download now for iOS and Android. It’s free!