Complete the application before Feb. 15.
A complete application will include:
• The Application
• Official ACT or SAT scores sent by testing agency (not required for admissions, but required for all scholarships)
• $60 application fee
• Official High School transcripts
File FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before Feb. 15.
• File at fafsa.gov
• OSU school code is 003090 (for Lima and Columbus)
Students will automatically be awarded a Lima Buckeye Distinction Scholarship Award based on their qualifications if the above deadlines are met.
Complete additional scholarship applications by Feb. 15.
• Arthur and Marian Rudd Scholarship, Osborn Scholarship and Giffith Scholarship have separate applications at Lima.OSU.edu/Financial-aid.
• Lima Campus General Scholarship application includes more than 40 additional scholarships at Lima.OSU.edu/Financial-aid.
Pay the acceptance fee before May 1.
Make a deposit for housing if students plan to live near campus.
Attend Orientation over the summer.
Invitations will go out in early spring.
Put campus in your pocket with the OSU Mobile app. Easy access to everything Ohio State offers, from viewing grades and class schedules, to real-time bus locations. Features include:
- View grades and classes and athletic schedules
- Discover nearby shops, restaurants, and buildings
- Find people, news, events, and libraries
- Campus map and real-time bus locator
- Buckeye Stroll
- O-H-I-O photos
Download now for iOS and Android. It’s free!