Contact by Phone
If you have a quick question, phone counseling is an option. We have academic advisors on duty each day. Just call 419-995-8264.
Here are situations that can be handled over the phone:
- updating records
- adding one (or two) courses
- scheduling window information
- implications of adding/dropping courses
- questions about holds on accounts/records
- discuss permission for increasing beyond the 18 allowable hours
- general GEC questions (i.e. what are GECs?). If you have questions about your GEC requirements, it is best to schedule an appointment
- referral to other resources
- admission to Arts and Sciences
- university policies
- emergency issues
For other questions, please call 419-995-8264 to schedule an appointment.