The Ohio State University at Lima Department of Human Nutrition
- (Human Nutrition 2210) The Science of Human Nutrition (3 credits)
- (Human Nutrition 3313) Food in Different Cultures (2 credits)
- (Human Nutrition 2210) The Science of Human Nutrition (3 credits) - Basic principles of biological science involving interactions between nutrients and physiological processes with emphasis on implications for human health.
- (Human Nutrition 3313) Food in Different Cultures (2 credits) - Food practices of selected peoples of the world with consideration of the existing social, cultural, and economic conditions.
Mahshid Pirouznia, Ph.D., Edith Cowan University, M.A.H.E., Bowling Green State University, B.Sc., Mount Saint Vincent University.
- Pirouznia, M. (2017) “Youths’ Eating Behavior”. International Journal of Management and Applied Science (IJMAS), Volume 3, Issue 1 (Spl Iss-1).
- Pirouznia, M. (2013) "Voices of Ohio Women Aspiring to Principalship". Journal of International Women Studies. Volume 14, No.1, January.
- Pirouznia, M. (2009) "Fewer Women Than Men in educational Leadership". Academic Leadership Journal. Volume 7, Issue3, August.
- Pirouznia, M. (2003) "Adolescent's Nutrition Knowledge". Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, Vol. 8, No. 3, p. 260-264.
- Pirouznia, M. (2001) "The influence of Nutrition Knowledge on Eating Behavior/the role of grade level". Journal of Nutrition and Food Science, MCB University Press, March .
- Pirouznia, M. (2001) "The association between nutrition knowledge and eating behavior in male and female adolescents in the US". International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition 52, 127-132
- Pirouznia, M. (2000) "The Correlation between Nutrition Knowledge and Eating Behavior in an American School: The role of Ethnicity". Journal of Nutrition and Health, Vol. 14, pp. 89-107. A B Academic Publishers.
photo courtesy of diabetes.about.com