Stay home. Stay connected.
We find ourselves in a time of change and challenges. The path of education in Ohio has taken a sharp turn that leads straight to our homes. As we build new habits and explore new ways to deliver education to our students at The Ohio State University at Lima, we are very aware that everyone else is making some adjustments as well. We think we can help make your time at home easier, better and healthier.
Buckeyes at Home is the coming together of Buckeyes past and present to boost the experience of our fellow Ohioans beyond the bounds of the university. We invite faculty, staff, students, alumni, friends and their families to view these videos, share them in your networks and stay connected. New content will be added to the following categories regularly, so check back often.
- Wellness with Welker – our recreational director, Chad Welker, will help you use things you already have to get a little exercise
- Storytime with the Buckeyes – Alumni, faculty and staff will read their favorite books. If you’d like to read your favorite children’s book, contact Pam Joseph at email@example.com
- Doodle Days with Zach – our reference librarian, Zach Walton, will tie his interest in art with his love of literature through short drawing tutorials
- BuckeyeFlow with Britt – our own certified yoga instructor and education lecturer Britt Collier-Gibson will lead “mini-flow” sessions, targeting different areas of the body
- C.A.B. Channel – The Campus Activities Board will share regular updates important to students and highlight virtual student events and activities
Questions? Email the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 15: Virtual 5K
May 5: Mark Kleffner reads Patrick's Dinosaurs
May 27: T-Rex