Athletics - Golf
Barons Golf is a Spring Semester sport at Ohio State Lima. The Golf team participates in a round robin Ohio Regional Campus Conference golf regular season consisting of seven 18 hole golf tournaments, and a conference 36-hole state tournament to conclude the season. Our home course is located at the Colonial Golfers Club one mile from campus. Interested student athletes should utilize the Sports Prospect Form to receive general information in regards to joining the Barons Golf team. The Barons follow the rules set forth by the USGA.
Ohio State Lima Golfers
If you were a high school golfer or have a strong background in golf with a desire to be a member of the Barons Golf team, there is an informational meeting held at the beginning of the Spring Semester. If you would like to attend or have questions about our golf team contact coach Jim Maley at 419-995-8281. The meeting will provide information regarding discussing our league schedule, qualifying dates, and completing appropriate paperwork. If you have questions please contact the Athletics Department. We look forward to having a successful golf season. Go barons!
Head Coach - Jim Maley
- Apr 6 - 12:00pm - Golf @ OU Chillicothe - Location TBD
- Apr 13 - 12:00pm - Golf @ Miami U. Hamilton - Twin Run Golf Course
- Apr 14 - 12:00pm - Golf @ Miami U. Middletown - Wildwood Golf Club
- Apr 21 - 12:00pm - Golf @ OU Lancaster - Location TBD
- Apr 28 - 12:00pm - Golf @ OSU Lima - Colonial Golfers Club
- May 4 - 12:00pm - Golf @ ORC Tournament - U.Akron Wayne
- May 5 - 12:00pm - Golf @ ORCC State Tournament - OU Eastern