Each One Teaches One
Each One Teaches One (E1T1) is a peer mentoring program designed to connect incoming freshmen to The Ohio State University at Lima community. Students who participate will attend workshops during the summer to jumpstart their academic career. During this program students will also be matched, via an application process, with a successful student mentor of a similar background and interests. Students who participate in the E1T1 program learn about campus resources and build meaningful relationships with the campus community.
Mentee Registration: Register here!
E1T1 Summer Workshops:
- Workshops will be held on August 15 -17 on campus from 12:30pm-4:00pm.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Faculty led math and English sessions
- Campus Resources
- Mentee/Mentor Engagement Activities
- Study Skills and Time Management
- Leadership and Self Confidence
- Upon completion of the summer workshops students will be eligible to receive a gift card to use towards textbooks.
- Must be an incoming first year freshman
- Attend E1T1 Summer Workshops
- Complete the E1T1 Application
- Incoming freshmen (mentees) will be matched with a current upperclassmen student who has successfully gone through our application process and who has completed the Mentor Training.
- Mentees will meet with their Mentors throughout their entire first year to ask questions, get advice, and to engage in the campus community
- Upon completion of each semester within the first year mentees will be eligible to receive a gift card
- Mentees who are successful in the program are eligible to become Mentors the following year