Rapid Registration 2019Event Date: Monday, July 29, 2019
Event Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: Student Services Center
5:30 p.m., Mon., July 29, 2019, Student Services Center
Will YOU take the next step in becoming a lifetime Buckeye?
Rapid Registration is a “one-stop” opportunity to apply and receive information about financial aid and other Buckeye basics. All registrants will meet with an academic advisor to schedule classes for Autumn Semester 2019.
Check in begins at 5 p.m.
To register to attend, please visit https://go.osu.edu/rapidreg19
- To be eligible to complete a late registration, you must meet each of the following criteria:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Never pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, or have one pending against you
- Have ever been suspended or dismissed from a university
- If applying as a first time freshman, have been a resident of the state of Ohio for the past 12 months OR one of the following Indiana counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Jay, Steuben, Wells.
- Have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA from any previous college or higher education work within the last 3 years
- Never attended any campus of The Ohio State University before
- Are not applying for graduate credit
If you are uncertain of your eligibility, please contact the Office of Admissions at 567-242-7500.