Financial Aid: PoliciesFAFSA School Code for OSU: 003090
- Payment due date: Students must pay tuition, all fees, and prior term balances one week (7 calendar days) before the 1st day of classes. This includes the first installment of the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP).
- Late payment fees:
- $200 for failure to pay by the payment due date (see #1)
- Increases to $300 for failure to pay by the 2nd Friday of classes
- $100 for each class added after the 2nd Friday of classes
- $500 for initial registration after the 2nd Friday of classes
- Forfeitures and refunds: Students who drop below full time or withdraw from all classes after the first Friday of classes until the 4th Friday of the semester will forfeit a percentage of their tuition and fees depending on when the drop or withdrawal occurs within that timeframe (see chart at right). After the 4th Friday, students will forfeit all of their fees.
- Future registration: students who have not paid tuition and all fees for the current term will not be eligible to enroll in classes. A financial hold will be placed on the account until the current term has been paid in full.
2019-2020 Tuition and Fee Payment Schedule
|Semester||Tuition & Fee Payment Due||First Day of classes|
|Summer 2019||May 1||May 8|
|Autumn 2019||August 13||August 20|
|Spring 2020||December 30||January 6|
The Ohio State Lima Office of Student Financial Aid
Student Services Center