Financial Aid: PoliciesFAFSA School Code for OSU: 003090
- Payment due date: Students must pay tuition, all fees, and prior term balances one week (7 calendar days) before the 1st day of classes. This includes the first installment of the Tuition Option Payment Plan (TOPP).
- Late payment fees:
- $200 for failure to pay by the payment due date (see #1)
- Increases to $300 for failure to pay by the 2nd Friday of classes
- $100 for each class added after the 2nd Friday of classes
- $500 for initial registration after the 2nd Friday of classes
- Drop for non-payment: Students who have not paid tuition, all fees, and prior term balances by the 2nd Friday of classes will be dropped from all enrollments for non-payment.
- Re-enrollment fee: Students dropped for non-payment will be assessed a $300 fee to re-enroll in addition to any incurred late fees.
- Forfeitures and refunds: Students who drop below full time or withdraw from all classes after the first Friday of classes until the 4th Friday of the quarter will forfeit a percentage of their tuition and fees depending on when the drop or withdrawal occurs within that timeframe (see chart at right). After the 4th Friday, students will forfeit all of their fees.
2016-2017 Tuition and Fee Payment Schedule
|Semester||Tuition & Fee Payment Due||First Day of classes|
|Summer 2016||May 4||May 11|
|Autumn 2016||August 16||August 23|
|Spring 2017||January 3||January 9|
The Ohio State Lima Office of Student Financial Aid
Student Services Center