Staying Well and Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm: Be Here Now: Mindfulness Works!Event Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Event Time: 12:30 p.m.
Location: virtual event
Staying Well and Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm
This eight-week, online series will equip faculty, staff, and students to build important knowledge and skills to sustain their well-being as we experience the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Each session will be delivered by experts and will be accompanied by a skills-building activity that encourages participants to put into practice what they are learning from the content presented. The skills learned will participant strengths to last well beyond the pandemic.
1. Stress Buster: Using Cognitive-Behavioral Skills to Allay Anxiety & Depression
2. Staying Physically Active While Home: Tips and Tricks
3. Be Here Now: Mindfulness Works!
4. Sleep Soundly During the COVID Pandemic: You Can Do It!
5. Physical Distancing and Loneliness: How to Stay Socially Connected
6. Building Resiliency Skills: A Necessity in the COVID-19 Epidemic
7. Eating Healthy In Stressful Times: Why it Matters
8. Gratitude and Positivity: A Dynamic Duo in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm
Wednesdays, 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. | April 8 - May 27
Learn more and register at u.osu.edu/keepcalmcovid19
Partners: College of Nursing, Buckeye Wellness, YP4H, OSU Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program and Office of Student Life