A few hints on what to do to get started:
- Make a list of your interests, even though they may not all fall within your major.
- Start looking for research opportunities. Many departments offer research opportunities that may suit your interests. Be sure to visit their websites to find out what is available. Check out the complete list of departments and programs at Ohio State Lima.
- Visit faculty web pages and read some of the work they have published.
- Visit the archives for the Lima Campus Undergraduate Research Forum and the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum as well as the Undergraduate Research Office website.
- Talk to students already involved in research.
- Take advantage of office hours and talk with professors who teach on topics that interest you. Our faculty are very approachable and most are very interested in doing research with undergraduate students.
Research Opportunities for Undergraduates on the Lima Campus
With any questions, please e-mail LIMAemail@example.com