Students can apply to Ohio State Lima after the posted deadlines by completing the Late Registration process. Late registration for autumn 2022 begins July 23, 2022.
To schedule a late registration appointment or if you have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions at 567-242-7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freshman who have either graduated high school in Ohio (or qualified counties in Indiana or Michigan*) or have earned a GED. (If you have completed any college coursework after high school, you are considered a transfer student)
- Transfer students who have earned at least a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on your college course work earn after high school graduation at the time of application, we will review your academic performance in college to determine your eligibility for admission.
- Extended Education (continuing education) student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework
*Qualified counties include:
Indiana: Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Jay, Steuben, Wells
Michigan: Hillsdale, Lenawee, Monroe, Washtenaw and Wayne
- You have previously earned grades from The Ohio State University. (Previous Ohio State students should contact Academic Advising at 567-242-7510 to complete an Update Form.)
- You have pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending against you, OR have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another educational institution.
Late Registration Process
Step 1: Contact the Office at Admissions to schedule a Late Registration appointment.
Students must schedule a late registration appointment with an Ohio State Lima Admissions Counselor prior to submitting the application. The appointment should take place after the application has been submitted. To schedule an appointment please call 567-242-7500.
Step 2: Submit the Online Application and pay the $60 Application Fee.
Students should submit the online late registration application prior to their scheduled meeting with the Office of Admissions.
Step 3: Financial Aid Next Steps.
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at FAFSA.gov
- Contact Financial Aid at 567-242-7520 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that financial aid will be processed before the term begins. Based on your financial aid eligibility students may need to be prepared to pay out-of-pocket the first term.
Step 4: Contact the Office of Academic Advising to schedule classes.
Once admitted to Ohio State Lima, you can contact the Office of Academic Advising at 567-242-7510 to schedule classes. The advising appointment will take place after the appointment with the Office of Admissions.
Step 5: Accept your Admissions and Pay the $100 Acceptance fee.
Visit appstatus.osu.edu to officially accept your admission to Ohio State Lima and pay the $100 acceptance fee.
Transcripts (high school and college) should be submitted to:
The Ohio State University
PO BOX 182646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
Transcripts are not due at the time of admissions, however, should be submitted as soon as possible once the application is submitted and/or you are admitted to Ohio State.
Transfer credit will not be reviewed and posted to a student’s account until after you pay the $100 acceptance fee and accept your admission to Ohio State Lima at appstatus.osu.edu.
Office of Admissions