You can apply to Ohio State Lima after the posted deadlines and up until a few days before the start of the term. Click here to complete a late registration application. Late registrations require an appointment with an admissions counselor before or after the completion of the application. Call 567-242-7500 to schedule this appointment.
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate is a freshman who has either graduated high school in Ohio or qualified counties in Indiana* OR have earned a GED.
(If you have completed college course work DURING high school, you are considered a Freshman; if you completed college course work AFTER high school, you are considered a transfer student.) OR
- are a transfer student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework taken in the last 3 years. OR
- are a continuing education student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework taken in the last 3 years AND
- you have never earned grades from The Ohio State University. (Previous Ohio State students should contact Academic Advising at 567-242-7510 to complete an Update Form.) AND
- you have never pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending against you, OR have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another educational institution.
The late registration requires a $60 application fee to be paid when submitting the application online or to the Office of Admissions. The Office of Admissions accept cash, check or money order. There will be a $100 acceptance fee due for students who are degree seeking and the student will be billed for this fee once the application has been received.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee financial aid will be processed before the term begins. It can take 2-3 weeks or longer for financial aid to process. If a late registration is completed within a few weeks of the start of the term, students should be prepared to pay out-of-pocket the first term, while financial aid can be processed.
If you have ever pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending against you, or have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another education institution, please contact the Office of Admissions at 567-242-7500.
To register for a late registration appointment or if you have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions at 567-242-7500 or email email@example.com.
*Qualified counties within Indiana include:
Indiana: Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Jay, Steuben, Wells