You can apply to Ohio State Lima after the posted deadlines and up until a few days before the start of the term. Late registrations are by appointment only and must be completed in the admissions office. Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate is a freshman who has either graduated high school in Ohio or *qualified counties in Indiana or Michigan OR have earned a GED.
(If you have completed college coursework DURING high school, you are considered a Freshman; if you completed college coursework AFTER high school, you are considered a transfer student.) OR
- are a transfer student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework. OR
- are a Continuing Education student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework AND
- you have never earned grades from The Ohio State University. (Previous Ohio State students should contact Academic Advising at 419-995-8264 to complete an Update Form.) AND
- you have never pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending against you, OR have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another educational institution.
The late registration process takes approximately 1 hour and requires a $60 application fee. We accept cash, check or money order. There will be a $100 acceptance fee due for students who are degree seeking and the student will be billed for this fee once the application has been received.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee financial aid will be processed before the term begins. Students should be prepared to pay out-of-pocket the first term, while financial aid can be processed.
If you have ever pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending against you, or have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another education institution, please contact the admissions office at 419-995-8391.
To register for a late registration appointment or if you have questions about the application process, please contact the admissions office at 419-995-8391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Qualified counties within Indiana and Michigan include:
Indiana: Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Jay, Steuben, Wells
Michigan: Hillsdale, Lenawee, Monroe, Washenaw, Wayne