Students can apply to Ohio State Lima after the posted deadlines by completing the Late Registration process.
To schedule a late registration appointment or if you have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Admissions at 567-242-7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freshman who have either graduated high school in Ohio (or qualified counties in Indiana or Michigan*) or have earned a GED. (If you have completed any college coursework after high school, you are considered a transfer student)
- Transfer students who have earned at least a 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on your college course work earn after high school graduation at the time of application, we will review your academic performance in college to determine your eligibility for admission.
- Extended Education (continuing education) student with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all previous college coursework
*Qualified counties include:
Indiana: Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Jay, Steuben, Wells
Michigan: Hillsdale, Lenawee, Monroe, Washtenaw and Wayne
- You have previously earned grades from The Ohio State University. (Previous Ohio State students should contact Academic Advising at 567-242-7510 to complete an Update Form.)
- You have pled guilty to or been convicted of a felony, have a felony charge currently pending against you, OR have been academically dismissed or dismissed because of disciplinary reasons from another educational institution.
Late Registration Process
- Contact the Office at Admissions to schedule a Late Registration appointment.
Students must schedule a late registration appointment with an Ohio State Lima Admissions Counselor prior to submitting the application. The appointment should take place after the application has been submitted.
- Submit the Online Application and pay the $60 Application Fee
Students should submit the online late registration application prior to their scheduled meeting with the Office of Admissions.
- Contact the Office of Academic Advising to schedule classes.
Once admitted to Ohio State Lima, you can contact the Office of Academic Advising at 567-242-7510 to schedule classes. The advising appointment will take place after the appointment with the Office of Admissions.
- Accept your Admissions and Pay the $100 Acceptance fee.
Visit appstatus.osu.edu to officially accept your admission to Ohio State Lima and pay the $100 acceptance fee.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that financial aid will be processed before the term begins. Students may need to be prepared to pay out-of-pocket the first term, while financial aid can be processed.
Transcripts (high school and college) should be submitted to:
The Ohio State University
PO BOX 182646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
Transcripts are not due at the time of admissions, however, should be submitted as soon as possible once the application is submitted and/or you are admitted to Ohio State.
Transfer credit will not be reviewed and posted to a student’s account until after you pay the $100 acceptance fee and accept your admission to Ohio State Lima at appstatus.osu.edu.
Office of Admissions