Choosing a Career
For some students, they have always known where their career path will lead and for others some guidance may be needed. Each student and their education/career paths are unique, here are a few tools to help you define what career choices you may have.
Academic Majors and Career Exploration (Career Self-Development) ESCE 2271
- 2 credit hours – graded S/U
- Ohio Means Jobs – This site provides detailed information for in-demand careers and career pathways to showcase the many careers in the state of Ohio.
- Career Interest Assessment through OnPace. See Career Services for information.
- Make an appointment with Career Services for one-on-one consultation and review of assessment or interest profile results. Richardson.firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 995-8053.
- Visit Glassdoor to explore company reviews from the perspective of current and former employees.